Our marketing system allows us to make information available 24-hours a day, and to respond immediately and directly to each and every prospect.
Our ability to be consistently available, responsive, and to make information accessible to buyers around the clock, is essential to our ability to sell your home in the shortest amount of time at the highest price.
Where do we find your potential buyers?
We use every avenue available to interest people in your home:
- Multiple Listing Service
- Open House
- My previous buyers and sellers
Our automated prospect-capture system
Home Tours by Phone, 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week
Anyone can call our toll-free number to receive a complete talk-through tour of your home. We advertise our Home Tours by Phone in all our printed advertising, as well as on our web site.
Fax-on-demand 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week
Our toll-free number provides callers the option of automatically receiving a fax detailing your property, anytime of the day or night.
Internet presence 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week
Your home will be advertised on the Web for millions of people to see. Our website offers a wide variety of ways to reach potential buyers from all over the world, including:
- Targeted Searches and automatic interest matching: Visitors to our web site can zero in on homes that match their criteria. If they do not find a home they are interested in, they may sign up to be automatically notified when new homes that match their criteria are listed. When you list your home with us, our system automatically notifies everyone who is interested in a home like yours. We may already have a buyer who is eager to hear about your property!
- Buyer’s Personal Organizer: Our website offers users a powerful organizer to make notes about any page in our website and to collect information (favorite homes, mortgage rates, etc.) that is vital to their real estate transaction. The Organizer also helps us stay in touch with future, past and present clients by providing a place where we can communicate privately.
- Online Mortgage Pre-qualification: Buyers can begin the pre-qualification process on our website. Our automated data systems permit us to access buyer information for the purposes of pre-qualification. Pre-qualification of buyers helps save you time, and prevents unpleasant mistakes. This information helps us determine which potential buyers are:
- In a hurry to move.
- Serious, but not rushed.
- Bargain hunters.
- Just looking, not intending to buy.